To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size;
- Firefox: View > Text size;
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size;
- Safari: View > Text size.
The site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS2) to control all of the presentation and layout. CSS2 is unsupported by Internet Explorer 4 and below.
This web site aims to conform to the international web accessibility standards issued by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the site is compliant with the standards but should you come across any coding errors, please e-mail the CALL Scotland Webmaster.
This website has been tested on Windows and Macintosh and found to offer full functionality on the following browsers:
- Firefox 1, 2, and 3;
- Google Chrome;
- Internet Explorer 5.5, 6, 7 and 8;
- Jaws 6 and 7;
- Opera 8 and 9;
- Safari 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3.